Replacement X1/9 Brake Fluid Reservoirs (Part II)

After my last offering of these reservoir kits, I had a few folks express interest in acquiring one whenever they became available again. So with that in mind, I will extend a "first dibs" courtesy of 1 reservoir kit each to SpiArman (Arman Labrada), rjplenter & al_ngl (Alex Nagel). This will leave a total of three (3) additional reservoirs available for any other interested Xweb members on a first-come, first-served basis. :thumbsup:

I'll take one. Can you let me know what shipping to Santa Clara, CA 95050 will run and I'll paypal you the ducats.

Larry

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for remembering... I'll take my 1500 w/clear cap please. PM me your Paypal info.

Regards,

Arman

I did a small production run of these last night - I now have 6 more replacement brake fluid reservoirs available. Same choice of caps as before, but now the clutch fluid reservoir adapter plate & mounting hardware are also included. Due to the extra fabrication time & cost of adding the adapter plate & hardware, I've adjusted the price upward slightly to a still-reasonable $40 each with shipping included (within USA). Payment via Paypal is preferred, thanks. :italia:

After my last offering of these reservoir kits, I had a few folks express interest in acquiring one whenever they became available again. So with that in mind, I will extend a "first dibs" courtesy of 1 reservoir kit each to SpiArman (Arman Labrada), rjplenter & al_ngl (Alex Nagel). This will leave a total of three (3) additional reservoirs available for any other interested Xweb members on a first-come, first-served basis. :thumbsup:

5 sold, 1 left!

I did a small production run of these last night - I now have 6 more replacement brake fluid reservoirs available. Same choice of caps as before, but now the clutch fluid reservoir adapter plate & mounting hardware are also included. $40 each with shipping included (within USA). Payment via Paypal is preferred, thanks. :italia:

As of now, 5 of the 6 reservoir kits from this batch are now SOLD (3 via Courtesy List & 2 via direct Xweb sale), & PM's have been sent to all of the buyers (al_ngl, rjplenter, SpidArman, Larry & syata) for reservoir cap style/color choice & payment details.

I now have just 1 reservoir kit still available.

As a reminder, these are the cap style & color choices available:

For the 1300 X with no cap-mounted fluid sensor/wiring, the reservoir will come with a standard cap & a small mesh/strainer insert (to keep out any debris when you have the cap off for inspection or refilling fluid). The cap can either be black with yellow logo, all black (no yellow) or all clear (reservoir-colored), cap availability is limited to the number shown:

1300:

For the 1500 X with the cap-mounted fluid sensor/wiring, the reservoir will come with a 2-spade type cap (with float mechanism) & a tall float tube insert (to keep out any debris when you have the cap off for inspection or refilling fluid). This 2-spade cap was sourced to provide ease of installation without any wiring mods. The cap retainer bezel/surround will come in your choice of either black or clear (reservoir-colored):

1500 Black:

1500 Clear
:

All 6 now SOLD!

As of now, 5 of the 6 reservoir kits from this batch are now SOLD...I now have just 1 reservoir kit still available.

All 6 reservoir kits from this latest production run have now been SOLD. If anyone is interested in obtaining a replacement reservoir kit for their car(s), please send me a PM & I'll put your name on a "Courtesy List" for the next time I make another batch of the reservoirs (like I just did for Arman, Rob & Alex this time). :italia:

2 more kits now available!

I have 2 more of these replacement brake fluid reservoir kits now available. Same choice of caps as before (1300, 1500 black or 1500 clear), the clutch fluid reservoir adapter plate & mounting hardware are also included. $40 each with shipping included (within USA). Payment via Paypal is preferred, thanks. :italia:

1300:

1500 Black:

1500 Clear
:

Jeff, Are you able to indicate what model BMW these are from. I would like to have a look around the wreckers in Australia to see if I can source one over here.

A continuation of my similar offering from about a month ago (see original post here: http://xwebforums.org/showpost.php?p=175261 )...

I now have 2 more of these replacement brake fluid reservoirs available. Same choice of caps as before, same low price of only $37 each shipping included (within USA). Payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. :italia:

xbr02a.jpg

UPDATE 7/15/13: Both reservoirs now SOLD (to PaulD & Dr.Nightowl). I will repost when new items become available.

For those folks wanting one of these reservoirs without having to constantly check Xweb for a new post/offering from me, just PM me & I'll put your name on a "Waiting List". That way, I'll just PM you direct when more become available (to be fair, I'll go down the list in order of requests received - first come, first served). Arman, you're at the top of the list. :)

Jeff, do you have any of these?

A continuation of my similar offering from about a month ago (see original post here: http://xwebforums.org/showpost.php?p=175261 )...

I now have 2 more of these replacement brake fluid reservoirs available. Same choice of caps as before, same low price of only $37 each shipping included (within USA). Payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. :italia:

xbr02a.jpg

UPDATE 7/15/13: Both reservoirs now SOLD (to PaulD & Dr.Nightowl). I will repost when new items become available.

For those folks wanting one of these reservoirs without having to constantly check Xweb for a new post/offering from me, just PM me & I'll put your name on a "Waiting List". That way, I'll just PM you direct when more become available (to be fair, I'll go down the list in order of requests received - first come, first served). Arman, you're at the top of the list.:)

Is this post so old there aren't any available for a 75-76 X19 Bertone. My has a crack in it .
Good morning, you might contact Jeff directly using IM on this site or over at MiraFiori, he tends to be more active over there.

Jeff makes these from a BMW part he finds in the junk yards around Los Angeles, periodically he will release a batch as he likely does the modifications en masse. He might have a few floating around waiting to find more or he may have abandoned this, contacting him will tell the tale.

MWBayless sometimes has the originals in stock from cars they have taken in to break down for parts. You might contact them to see what they have versus what they may have on their website. Matt and his crew are nice people. Chris who owns Fiat Plus would be another candidate to give a call to.

You can use two of the clutch containers, these are very commonly avialable as they are still in production for some of the Russian derived Fiats. Many vendors carry them.

Good morning, you might contact Jeff directly using IM on this site or over at MiraFiori, he tends to be more active over there.

Jeff makes these from a BMW part he finds in the junk yards around Los Angeles, periodically he will release a batch as he likely does the modifications en masse. He might have a few floating around waiting to find more or he may have abandoned this, contacting him will tell the tale.

MWBayless sometimes has the originals in stock from cars they have taken in to break down for parts. You might contact them to see what they have versus what they may have on their website. Matt and his crew are nice people. Chris who owns Fiat Plus would be another candidate to give a call to.

You can use two of the clutch containers, these are very commonly avialable as they are still in production for some of the Russian derived Fiats. Many vendors carry them.
EXCUSE ME FOR NOT KNOWING ABOUT IM what is that. I used to be on Mirafiori Forum but they have made it difficult to log in any more. Any suggestions there?

Karl is referring to the messaging system on this site. If you look at the top of the screen, to the right of your name, there is an envelope symbol. Click on this, them click on "Start a new conversation", and you can send messages directly to forum members.

Last edited:
Back