Rubber clips that hold in the sail glass

dherr

True Classic
So got my 77 Scorpion yesterday and in looking at the sail glass pieces, it looks like they are held in with a rubber clip on the bottom. I have two of the pieces and missing two on the other side. These available from Midwest Bayless or Montehospital or do I need to start looking for them used? I'll post pictures if this is not clear

I have two of them, would send one out to be modeled for printing up more for everyone.

I'll carefully remove one of them and see if one of my friends on the GRM site might be interested in reproducing them.
IMG_4946.jpg

Yes, Does not sound like a quality part. I need a battery for my calipers and I'll take some measurements to see if it can be printed on a 3D printer or if I can make a mold to make my own parts.

Yes, Does not sound like a quality part. I need a battery for my calipers and I'll take some measurements to see if it can be printed on a 3D printer or if I can make a mold to make my own parts.
Any update? I do not intend on re-installing my glass but would be down for buying a new set to pass on to next owner to choose.

The guy doing my drawing did not get back to me, I'll see if they respond to a second request. I we can get the scale drawing they should be able to be printed or molded.

Back