Save the date in So Cal, Nov 30th

so cal mark

True Classic
I posted this on the calendar but wanted to put a heads up here. Sunday, Nov 30th is the 2nd Annual So Cal Turkey Trot. A drive over Glendora Ridge Road from Mt Baldy to Mulholland Dr. Time and meeting place will be posted soon.

I did this Turkey run a few years ago in my yellow X. I would love to attend this. Count me in with a Lancia Scorpion... Jeff:D

This is looking better by the day.

I posted a message to the yahoo scorpion group and yahoo san diego fiat group last night and already got Bob and Peter onboard with their scorpions. We've also got Mark, Alvon, Ron, Ryan, Alberto, and myself from FS.com. There are also a number of people that are not on the forums that also plan on attending. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which car to take, the spider or the scorpion :rolleyes:.

details added, Nov 30th

Sunday, November 30th. Meeting place is the Starbucks in La Verne on Foothill Bl. Exit the 210 fwy in La Verne at Foothill Bl. Go east one block. Starbucks is on the left side. Meet 9-930am. First car out at 10am promptly. The drive will be up Mt Baldy road to the village, then onto Glendora Ridge Rd and head west along the top of the mountains. This is a great, scenic drive with lots of twisty bits.

My cell number is 909-731-3423. Hope to see everyone there!

pics from the Turkey Trot

it was a great day! Perfect weather and clear. 11 cars showed up, Spiders, X's and Lancias
Here are some pics;

Mark, Rey, thanks for the pics...

Hope that next year my wife and I will be healthy enough to join up with you folks... Looks like a great time, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for inviting me, and the pics.

How nice to have a fun day in the midst of this troubled world.
Enjoyed being with you,
:rolleyes:

Back