Saw this on a Volvo today

Discussion in 'NFC Forum' started by Rodger, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Rodger

Rodger True Classic

I immediately thought of Hussein and Ricardo.:D
    Prancing Moose.jpg
    A quick search for Volvo Ferrari Badges brings up numerous references to the Prancing Moose logo and merchandise.

autox19 likes this.
  2. Mechanogeek

Mechanogeek True Classic

Please note the prancing moose on my Ferrari Alaska Racing Team hat. There is a LONG story associated with it, involving the 1982 Daytona 24hrs, the Ferrari Scuderia team, threats from Ferrari lawyers, counter threats from the Alaskan lawyer that sponsored the team, and an offer from the Jaguar team to trade several BL Racing leather jackets in return for a single hat. Good times.

AKimball92 likes this.
  3. darwoodious

darwoodious Darin Nelson

I love it. Feels like it should be on the front quarter of Hussein's red Dallara exxe...

Prancing Dachshund for German cars (still think a prancing rabbit on a Mk1 Golf / Rabbit would be cool)
    2-prancing-dachshund-stickers-for-mercedes-benz-amg-bmw-m3-vw-gti-german.jpg

4. Jefco

Jefco It goes WHICH way?

It's a parody of the Volvo "moose avoidance test", where they had a stunt driver swerve around a stuffed moose (the moose is a Scandinavian icon) in the early Naughties, when SUVs were flipping over with abrupt inputs.

5. JimD

JimD Waiting for Godot... Moderator

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    nichol01 likes this.
  6. Dr.Jeff

Dr.Jeff True Classic

7. Jefco

Jefco It goes WHICH way?

So Rodger, you need a new badge for your Volvo Ferrari? That's a model I'm not familiar with.;)