Scorpion Registry

dherr

True Classic
Now that I have started hoarding Scorpions, I noticed that the registry has not been updated since October of 2021. Does anyone know if it is still being maintained? I have three cars to update on the list, including the one I just bought that was never registered. While it is difficult to keep all the details up to date, it is always a good resource to research the history and find out more details on these cars.

Yours truly maintained the Scorpion registry for several years. I took it over from someone perhaps from Colorado when it was on a Windows 3.1 cardfile program pre-internet all done by mail.

Once website design became a thing Bill Henderson in New England took it over and had a great format which allowed photos of the cars.

When he lost interest it got combined with the Montecarlo registry where it is now. Much of the info is outdated. Was better when we had it with names and contact info.

Last edited:
I heard back from Arnoud Coenen and the registry is still being updated. I am sending him the information I have on the two cars I have in my shop and he has the update on #800 that has now been shipped to Connecticut.

Back