Scorpion seat kits

I have been thinking of reupholstering my red leather seats. In black and read Alcantara. I would love to see the results.
how do you remove the seat upholstery from the seat shell? Including the head rests.
D94ACA66-B1DB-4BD7-9AC0-0FAC1F86057C.jpeg
BA403EE5-1875-4AAD-84A8-70AB5EC84356.jpeg

Mark I sent you a PM.
And if you are looking to sell the red leather seat cushions, let me know as they would look great in my red Scorpion. The seats in that car have been redone, but they did not add the wires so they are not connected using the springs like the stock seats, so they are flat, unlike your seats and the set in blue that I am hopefully going to get made up. The Scorpion seats are easy to disassemble as all three pieces come out in just a few screws or the wire frame clips once you remove the seat

dherr,
Thanks for posting. I just placed an order too! Great price. :) I chose the perforated inserts, but same blue color. Hope it's close match color wise.

@twincam69 They will make them and add them to their catalog. Requires you to disassemble a seat and send them the old covers so they can make the pattern. Takes about 6 months but they do end up finishing it and then these become available for everyone.

@twincam69 They will make them and add them to their catalog. Requires you to disassemble a seat and send them the old covers so they can make the pattern. Takes about 6 months but they do end up finishing it and then these become available for everyone.
Thanks, I have a set of ‘75 seats I can strip and send to them.

I thought I updated this post by me on the interior, sorry for the delay. I added center A/C vents from a 1977. Much better for directing the air. And this week I added the ProtoTipo steering wheel
IMG_2561.jpeg
IMG_2560.jpeg
IMG_2558.jpeg
IMG_2556.jpeg
IMG_2555.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg
IMG_4648.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 21
Back