Set of Five 14x6.5 Maserati Biturbo Wheels

JTBernhardt

True Classic
I've decided to sell the my extra set of BiTurbo wheels from my 1985 BiTurbo parts car. These are 14x6.5 and 4x98 bolt pattern. The original finish has been polished, but they are showing pitting, scratches, fading, and some slight curb rash. Overall 8.5/10 and would look lovely on an X1/9, Spider, or Lancia. The Maserati center caps are included, but aren't in great shape. The edges of some of the caps have broken and the badges are a bit loose. They can be glued if you wanted to continue using them. The fifth wheel is a spare and does not have a center cap.

I'd like to get $600 or best offer for the set. Local pickup in San Francisco, CA 94122 is preferred, but I can also ship the wheels at the buyers expense.

IMG_8251.jpg
IMG_8253.jpg
IMG_8254.jpg
IMG_8255.jpg
IMG_8256.jpg
IMG_8257.jpg
IMG_8258.jpg
IMG_8259.jpg
IMG_8260.jpg
IMG_8261.jpg
IMG_8262.jpg

Last edited:
Hi JT,
nice set, unfortunately I am in Europe.

Do you have some pics online of the silver/red X?
Looks great in your Avatar. I would like a closer look.

Cool pics. Were your turn signals on? The running light should be the small inner bulb and the turn signal should be the outer bulb.

Converting to early turn signals on a later car, you need to swap the leads between the two.

Cool pics. Were your turn signals on? The running light should be the small inner bulb and the turn signal should be the outer bulb.

Converting to early turn signals on a later car, you need to swap the leads between the two.

The turn signals were on, they added an interesting effect since we were doing long exposures. I realized that the leads needed to be swapped after this photo shoot, and corrected it a few years back. It was the first time I converted a later car to early turn signals.

This has got to be one of the few places where that is something that would stand out. I'll add that to the list of reasons I love the Fiat community!

Back