she came out to say hello

sub-zeroil

True Classic
had to pull her out today to clean

Attachments

• 22519259_10155708504169454_9045826941025264846_n.jpg
    22519259_10155708504169454_9045826941025264846_n.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 228
Looks great, I like the color quite a bit. You may have already posted all your info but I hardly post here anymore so I apologies if I am asking a question already covered. I would like more info on the following:

1) Wheels
2) Exhaust
3) Seats

Thanks in advance for the info.

That is one of the meanest looking X's I've ever seen!
Is it track, street or both?

Looks great, I like the color quite a bit. You may have already posted all your info but I hardly post here anymore so I apologies if I am asking a question already covered. I would like more info on the following:

1) Wheels
2) Exhaust
3) Seats

Thanks in advance for the info.

i never did a build or posted too many things , the car is not done , wheels are 15x10 in the back , i just found real speedlines that im buiding for the car , the muffler is from 2010 porsche gt3rs , the seats i'm not sure yet

Yeah it looks like we have similar objectives. I built it for track days and have hit many track events with it. It has been sitting for several years recently with a spun bearing while I focus on another project.

121_2177.JPG
S7300197.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah it looks like we have similar objectives. I built it for track days and have hit many track events with it. It has been sitting for several years recently with a spun bearing while I focus on another project.

my plan is more to finish it and go race momi , i grow up seen his car and it drove me crazy how fast it is , so 15 years later there is a new sheriff in town .

Yeah I hear you. That is pretty ambitious undertaking but it would be cool see unfold. Too expensive for me. Over the 23years of having the car I have made many evolutions of the 1500 package. My last high performance build I missed a subtle adjustment and whammo a dead piston, I didn't make it beyond a few hundred miles. Another lesson learned for me but that was about as much money as I wanted to put into the car. My next build was intended to be a baseline for a turbo update but the first track event I spun a bearing. That was about 3 or 4 years ago and it has sat since. All not uncommon with performance engine development but I decided to focus on other projects. It will probably be next winter before I will get back to the X19.
DSC01962.JPG

Looking Great!

Did you add a subtle lip/foil to the targa panel above the rear window? It looks different....

Yeah I hear you. That is pretty ambitious undertaking but it would be cool see unfold. Too expensive for me. Over the 23years of having the car I have made many evolutions of the 1500 package. My last high performance build I missed a subtle adjustment and whammo a dead piston, I didn't make it beyond a few hundred miles.

Dang. Looks like the broken lands I've had from poorly mapped timing - too lean/too much advance = melted pistons :(

Back