SoCal X 1/9 and Fiat Owners Fun Run

mbusman

Big Bird
We're currently starting to plan a fun run and time to hang out together after the drive for a weekend probably in late March/early April.

I already emailed those folks on Tony's list of SoCal X owners. If I missed anyone, you're not on Tony's list, or you might have an interest to join everyone, send me a PM with your email address.

I'll update you on the present plans and keep you posted on details as they further develop.

Mike

I am on it, but not on tonys list, my email is bertone47*yahoo.com, thanks will be great to be around with you guys...
Rafael

Bertone47,

I've got you down and will get you more details as the planning progresses.

I'd suggest you PM Papa Tony with name, address, tel. number (optional), and email address so he can add you to the list. He's made an excellent gatekeeper of the list so far.

Mike

WIl,

I'm going to try to pass by the Torrance Parks & Rec. Dept. tomorrow to reserve a picnic and BBQ area at a local park. I'm still on jury duty, but the city hall is near the county court house, so maybe during lunch recess. Once that's nailed down, I'll provide more details. At the moment, the tentative plan is Sunday, March 27th. to cruise around Palos Verdes for about a 1.5-2 hour drive, and then hang out at the park to have a some chow, something to wash it down with, and good company.

I should have more details in the next few days.

Mike

Thanks for doing this - can be a thank-less job setting up events and runs but really helps keep a community going.

Just a good reason

to get together with a great bunch of folks and have a good time. Besides, it's a great chance to gang up on Papa Tony:hug:

Mike

Save The Date!!

Sunday, March 27th. for a drive around the scenic Palos Verdes Peninsula. Drive start time is 11:00 a.m., followed by a BBQ/lunch at a local park in Torrance about 1:00 p.m.

If you are not on the list of SoCal X owners (who have already been provided details) and you're interested, send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward the information.

Mike

I think Alvon Elrod may be in. That would bring

us up to about 15 cars. In a departure from his normal technical repair sessions, I have it on good word from informed sources that Papa Tony will be giving intro hula lessions for all you wannabe Dancing With The Stars champs. Since Bob Brown considers his family more important than hanging out with a bunch of crazy X heads, I have been nominated the goat to be Tony's "lovely assistant". Sounds real scary.

Bob Turchon, we haven't heard boo yet from you. I guarantee that it won't rain, so no worry's about the X starting.

Can't wait 'til the 27th.

Mike

Rain problem FIXED

Rain tray installed.
I'll probably make it but might have a conflict so I can't commit yet.
Bob

Ryan Fellini is in with us!!!

Must have been Tony's hula lessons and his lovely assistant that convinced Ryan.:mallet:

Mike

To get everyone in the mood....THe Dallara..Turn up your speakers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsWZ6tIhmJk"]YouTube - Fiat Dallara X/19[/ame]

Does it smoke???

The last two seconds, when you stop the car I see a large puff of smoke coming from the back. Did you break out the extinguisher at that time???
Just poking fun.
Bob

Yes a little. There is a broken CV boot that leaks Trans fluid on the exhaust... The engine doesnt smoke...:thumbsup:

2 weeks, 2 days to go!!!!

I think Papa Tony has some evil plans in mind.

If you haven't signed up yet, PM me with your email address so I can provide details.

Mike

Back