Some 850 engine items FS

myredracer

True Classic
1. 903 cc alloy oil pan. Was sitting on the ground for years and has a lot of small pits. Has a few larger pits that might want to be welded up. Otherwise in good shape with no broken fins. $10.

2. 903 cc 100GBC block. Includes main bearing caps, crank and cam (in block). Can include the rods/pistons and a box of misc. fasteners and hardware. $100.

3. Carbs are $10 each. Two are 30 DIC1 and the other two are the Holley version. Appear to be in good condition, except there looks to be a couple of minor exterior parts missing.

4. Two alternators. Both are in decent mechanical/physical condition. Not tested. $20 each.

5. Four 850/600D generators. Not tested. $10 each.

6. 903 cc 100GBC head. In good condition. Missing one rocker stand stud. Appears to have been resurfaced and not used afterwards. Not much left more another resurfacing. $20.

7. 903 cc 100 GBC head. Lots of thickness left for resurfacing. Had a nut or bolt loose in one cylinder. When I got it, it was missing one exhaust valve seat and the intake valve guide next to it. Would be a nice head if a seat and valve guide could be installed. I think I bought it years ago to cut up to see how to port an 850 head. $10.

8. 850 sedan muffler. Brand new, never installed. Has been in storage for a long time. Needs re-chroming or use as-is. Chrome was not good when I bought it. $40.

Shipping is additional to all items, from Blaine WA.

Attachments

• DSCF1548.JPG
    DSCF1548.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1545.JPG
    DSCF1545.JPG
    355.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF1543.JPG
    DSCF1543.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF1549.JPG
    DSCF1549.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1550.JPG
    DSCF1550.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1552.JPG
    DSCF1552.JPG
    335.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1553.JPG
    DSCF1553.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF1554.JPG
    DSCF1554.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 23
Do you have a photo of the other side of the Sedan muffler? (back end) Does the large inlet pipe enter the muffler through the center of the back wall? Or diagonally down through the top of the muffler?

Gil, i'll buy the 850 alternator with the pulley on it on the right side of the photo. please give me a total shipped to 53045 zip code.
thanks heinz

Hi Gil,
I'll take the resurfaced head if still available. Send me a total with shipping to zip code 89117, Las Vegas NV along with your PayPal address.
Thanks,
Frank D

Good afternoon Gil.

I know the postage is going to be brutal but if I may I would appreciate picking up the following:

1. 903 cc alloy oil pan. Was sitting on the ground for years and has a lot of small pits. Has a few larger pits that might want to be welded up. Otherwise in good shape with no broken fins. $10.

7. 903 cc 100 GBC head. Lots of thickness left for resurfacing. Had a nut or bolt loose in one cylinder. When I got it, it was missing one exhaust valve seat and the intake valve guide next to it. Would be a nice head if a seat and valve guide could be installed. I think I bought it years ago to cut up to see how to port an 850 head. $10.

Thank you very much and greatly appreciated.

Karl

Good afternoon Gil.

I know the postage is going to be brutal but if I may I would appreciate picking up the following:

Thank you very much and greatly appreciated.

Karl
Will get back to you on shipping.

Do you have a photo of the other side of the Sedan muffler? (back end) Does the large inlet pipe enter the muffler through the center of the back wall? Or diagonally down through the top of the muffler?
Couple of photos if this is what you were wondering.

Attachments

• DSCF1556.JPG
    DSCF1556.JPG
    429 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1557.JPG
    DSCF1557.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 9
If Jeff decides he isn’t interested in the muffler I am also interested. It would need to be modified to work with the header I have but would be a nice option to consider. Thanks

Will do. One other person made an enquiry just ahead of you by PM though, but we'll see who is def. interested and has some $$ available.

Thanks!

Back