Been getting a couple hours a week to crack on with my interior. Removed the vinyl panel behind the seats because I strongly suspected the metal behind it would need attention. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped, but it wasn't as bad as I feared. Heavy pitting but only two tiny pinholes that braised up quickly with a torch. I used the wire brush on my angle grinder to get the crusty bits off, then used a phosphoric acid solution in a spray bottle to convert the leftover rust. Afterward, it got a thick coat of POR-15, which is as close to powder coating as you can get without having it done. I'm now sticking down some sound deadening over the POR-15 in an effort to make the sound from the rear bulkhead a bit more livable. The induction sound of dual DCNFs is fantastic, but conversation inside the car is difficult while driving. The floors have been done for a while now. They were solid and got the same treatment, but with truck bed liner instead of POR-15. I've also been slowly dying the weathered blue interior black. The seats are trashed, and will be replaced with vintage sport seats that measure up very similarly to the originals. The rest of the interior was in reasonable shape, just BLUE and a bit faded. The carpet turned out very nice, which was surprising considering what I started with. I used Duplicolor vinyl and carpet dye for everything, and I'm impressed with the results. The prep time to get each interior piece clean enough was exhaspusting, but was worth it. I hesitated to use such a conventional product, but I can't argue with the results. There were several touch-ups along the way, but it's pretty forgiving stuff. My goal for the car is driver quality, or something that I'd be confident to show other enthusiasts. Though the interior isn't back in yet, I think I've met that goal. I see the pics inserted are in random order, but they tell the tale. I'll respond to my own post here with a few more.