Something followed me home today

BEEK

True Classic
Added another rather rare car to the collection. 1995 3000gt SL Convertible 1 of 368 1995sl's total sl production 430, total convertibles made 1034

IMG_5159.jpg

Added another rather rare car to the collection. 1995 3000gt SL Convertible 1 of 368 1995sl's total sl production 430, total convertibles made 1034

View attachment 48471
A buddy of mine had the same car in a hard top. It was quick and fun to drive. Soft top is definitely rare. With the Asian market cars climbing rapidly on the market, this will be worth a lot of money soon. Great investment. ;)

Beek,

It is a hardtop convertible, right? Those are very cool.

BTW, how is your 124 Abarth treating you? My wife wants one.

Yes, its a hardtop convertible. As far as the Abarth, love it! mine has been problem free for 50k miles. my son has one as well with 82k hard driven kid miles! no issues with it either. It has a tune and a lot of aftermarket stuff. Other than hitting an armadillo and causing 3500.00 worth of damage to the front bumper, been great! EDIT was my kids car that hit the armadillo, not mine!

Last edited:
Yes, its a hardtop convertible. As far as the Abarth, love it! mine has been problem free for 50k miles. my son has one as well with 82k hard driven kid miles! no issues with it either. It has a tune and a lot of aftermarket stuff. Other than hitting an armadillo and causing 3500.00 worth of damage to the front bumper, been great! EDIT was my kids car that hit the armadillo, not mine!
Agreed - Americans really missed out on BOTH Abarth’s. If only they had test driven a few instead of listening to their uncle say “fix it again Tony…haha”.
Oh brother.
PS - pulled into the gas station today next to a white 3000gt, driven by an 80-year-old funster :)

Last edited:
Back