Spectre Wheels & tires

Eastep

True Classic
Hello all. The time has come to sell my wheels, to facilitate a new look. These are in excellent condition, with no curbing or rash. These have become nearly impossible to find in such nice condition! Wheels are 13x5.5 and come with 175/70 tires that have only been used for 1 season. Sale includes mounting stud conversion and shoulderd lug nuts. The center caps are in poor condition, but are as I received them a couple years ago. Willing to ship mounted or dismounted. Dismount and disposal is $20 per wheel. Tires will be shipped deflated to save on weight/cost. Looking for $400 plus actual shipping. Cash or PayPal only.
Pics are currently the only close up pics I have. I will take some new ones with the new/current tires & wheels cleaned up. Please feel free to call, text or email.
TheAmishSasquatch@gmail.com
717-989-2735 Mike

20170603_133120.jpg

20170510_100741.jpg

20161029_174941.jpg

20161029_174956.jpg

20161029_175010.jpg

20161029_175019.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mike, I like the stance of your X. Please send me a message with some details on your suspension set-up. By the way my '79 is the same color, which I don't see too often. Nice wheels, I'm sure someone will want them.

Hi Mike, looks like you have a typo in your describtion. Pictures show 165mm wide tires not 175...
Cheers and good luck on your sale.

Hi Mike, looks like you have a typo in your describtion. Pictures show 165mm wide tires not 175...
Cheers and good luck on your sale.
Thanks, but
As stated, those are the only up close pics, that I currently have, with the old tires. I will try to take New pics with the current/new tires. This first two pics have the new tires mounted, which are 175/70's. I tend to type alot, so I' just happy you read the description up to the point you did :p

Hi Mike, I like the stance of your X. Please send me a message with some details on your suspension set-up. By the way my '79 is the same color, which I don't see too often. Nice wheels, I'm sure someone will want them.
Thanks Jeff. I'm running Vick's adjustable coil overs, wound all the way down, with Bigfoot strut doubler's, for tower protection/reinforcement. When I go to my storage unit later today, I'll pull my alignment sheet and post specs. Here a couple more of my favorite pics showing the wheels and suspension. Notice that the rear right wheels position between the two pics. The bottom pic was 5 minutes after installation. The first pic is after the springs and suspension has settled and with new alignment. Front fenders have been rolled since this picture. Rears are soon to follow to make room for 15x8.25s
20170620_090040.jpg

20170509_190111.jpg

Last edited:
By the way my '79 is the same color, which I don't see too often.
Love that color on the X
Guess I should say, "my '79 WAS the same color". Technically it's still the same original factory paint on the car, but after spending its neglected life in the south-west sun, it is so faded and oxidized that it no longer looks the same.
Considering it needs a total repaint, it will be a good time to do a color change. I was considering going to a metallic silver with a slight blueish tint (some of the late models Euro manufacturers offer it, but not sure the actual name).

Back