Stainless keychains Fiat x19/Abarth/Lancia etc

These are great quality! A friend sent Valentino Balboni (former chief test driver for Lamborghini) the '70s style Bertone one as a gift. Valentino hung it on his Christmas tree as an ornament.

Very nice selection of designs to choose from. Almost "emblem" worthy, without the little hole/loop for the split-ring. Maybe a bunch of them as a massive charm bracelet for your co-pilot? I can even picture the old stereotype of an Italian driver in a Italian sports car wearing one around his neck on a fat chain*. :)
Jokes aside, they are really good looking. Have you done other items besides key chains? Is there a site to view all of your work?
Thanks

*[I'm Italian so this is not a racial slur.]

Thanks! I can make everything from steel/aluminum. Flanges, barcelots, brackets, emblems etc...:)
I don't have any site yet. Only an Ebay account.

Sorry for the late reply.
Stan

I intended to post this earlier...
I purchased a couple of these key chains, excellent!
Something to keep in mind for the holidays, great gift items.
Thanks Stan.

Reminder to everyone, the holidays are coming and these are excellent gift items.

In addition to the several designs shown here, Stan also has many more. In addition, he can make custom items for you as well...currently working on something for me. If you or someone you know is into other vehicle makes/models, then take a look at his eBay listings for more ideas. His eBay seller name is "punk_rock_addict".
I am not affiliated with Stan, I purchased some of his stuff and highly recommend it. And he is a great guy to deal with.

P.S. I can send you my address if you want to include me on your shopping list. ;)

twincam69 mentioned the "'70s style Bertone one". I thought there was a photo of that one in this thread, or maybe I remember seeing the '70s style logo elsewhere? Isn't that the cool one with several Bertone "b" symbols connected together artistically, so that it looks kind of like a man-made snowflake? If so, I would love to order one like that for the keys of my '85 Bertone X, if it's still available!

shout out for sp200!
Great quality.
Here's another fine keychain in the classic design from the ORGINAL Bertone keychain made in the 1970s!
[broken image links]
Oh, I see what happened. Greg (in Conn) shared photos of it, but the photo hosting service he used at the time seems to have disappeared. (I'm very grateful that XWeb can host the images themselves nowadays!)

I'll PM sp200 to see if I can order one of those. I remember it was very stylish -- very Bertone!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting those again! My memory of them as looking like a synthetic snowflake is definitely accurate. Absolutely gorgeous! I've PM'ed Stan, and he will make some more of them, after which I'll order one for my '85 Bertone, together with a Bertone single "b" keychain (28mm) to give to my '82 Fiat.

Right now both of my key pairs are on simple, sturdy keyrings, without any fobs. The only easy way to tell which is which is that I have a red plastic key head edging on the '85 Bertone's door key.

Last edited:
Back