Stainless keychains Fiat x19/Abarth/Lancia etc

Just a suggestion, please don’t post pictures of keys where all teeths are shown. It’s easy to make copies.

Thank you for the safety reminder mkmini. Image has been removed from my earlier post. I trust my friends of XWeb, but it is still a public forum available for all to see.

Sad but very true. I suppose with the technology that exists it might not be too difficult to track down your address and bring a working copy of your key. Thanks for the advice Janis; in many ways we are very nieve in America. Having traveled to several third world countries I've seen life from different perspectives. I grew up in a time and place where we never locked our house (or car) doors. When I moved away to college for the first time to the "big city", my place was broken into within a week. Although I'd locked the doors, I left a window half open to let the cool air in. Lesson learned. Since then I've had a car window smashed in to take things from inside it. So locking everything up isn't always fool proof. But taking precautions is always good.

I received my two keychains a few weeks ago, but didn't sing their praises here, yet. They are beautiful! Praiseworthy indeed, but I was distracted by my two transmission removal/shipping projects, and now distracted by being on vacation (awww, poor baby.) :D Hope to be chatting on XWeb properly in a couple of weeks.

I'll vouch for Stan ("sp200", the maker and seller of these keychains). He does great work, is honest, and reliable. Good guy that also makes more than keychains.

I'll vouch for Stan ("sp200", the maker and seller of these keychains). He does great work, is honest, and reliable. Good guy that also makes more than keychains.
I love my keychains from him. they still look perfect after years of abuse. what else do you do?

Odie

I wish you had one of the classic fiat wreath
That would be a good design. Stan has many styles available beyond what has been shown, and can make almost anything. I don't know if he already has the wreath, or if it is even practical to make it, but I'd suggest you contact him directly to discuss it. He is a great guy to deal with and does amazing work.

so how bout it Stan? think you can emulate something to look sorta like this? I would buy at least 2...the old wreath is my fav Fiat emblem, and it is harder to find stuff with it on it

Attachments

• wreath.jpg
    wreath.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2
Back