STAINLESS STEEL LASERCUT EXHAUST BRACKETS/HANGERS X1/9 i.e.

sawadee-khap

Daily Driver
Hi X 1/9 drivers

I have again the LASER - CUT and MACHINED BENT EXHAUST BRACKETS / HANGERS for the the X1/9 i.e.

Never again rust, and with the 2 mm stainless steel thickness no more tearing or bending of the spring mounting brackets/hangers which is, and was always often the problem with the original steel version!!!!

PRICE: $72.90 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST with TRACKINGNUMBER

If you are interested, let it me know.

Alexander

Attachments

• blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 43
  • blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 42
Having purchased these during the last batch, I highly recommend buying a set. Great craftmanship, and best of all, no more rust issues!

Hi X 1/9 drivers

I have again the LASER - CUT and MACHINED BENT EXHAUST BRACKETS / HANGERS for the the X1/9 i.e.

Never again rust, and with the 2 mm stainless steel thickness no more tearing or bending of the spring mounting brackets/hangers which is, and was always often the problem with the original steel version!!!!

PRICE: $72.90 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST with TRACKINGNUMBER

If you are interested, let it me know.

Alexander

I just installed the ones I ordered in 2017 (!!!) and they are DA BOMB.
https://www.xwebforums.com/forum/in...ess-steel-exhaust-brackets.36624/#post-320165

Having purchased these during the last batch, I highly recommend buying a set. Great craftmanship, and best of all, no more rust issues!

Hi,

thank you so much for the compliment about the stainless steel hangers - it's makes me also very happy when the customer feels happy with the bought part for his X1/9!!!!!

Alex

They look great!!! I will have to wait for the next batch since we just had a baby (2 days ago).
I missed the last batch by being too slow to stake a claim on a set. The next time I will be quick. I have been practicing the way of the Shaolin blogger. My fingers are strong and well disciplined.
Can’t wait until the next batch.
Thanks for doing this for us.
Mike

They look great!!! I will have to wait for the next batch since we just had a baby (2 days ago).
I missed the last batch by being too slow to stake a claim on a set. The next time I will be quick. I have been practicing the way of the Shaolin blogger. My fingers are strong and well disciplined.
Can’t wait until the next batch.
Thanks for doing this for us.
Mike

Hi Mike,

now I have the stainless steel hangers in stock again, if you want have one set!!!!

regards,

Alex

Hi Mike,

now I have the stainless steel hangers in stock again, if you want have one set!!!!

regards,

Alex
Alex,
Would they still be available in the next couple of weeks? I will have all of the baby expenses covered by then.
Man, babies are expensive. My X1/9 (Gary’s) didn’t/doesn’t cost that much...:)
Mike

Alex,
Great!!! Where do I send the money?
I just checked PayPal and I forgot someone sent me some money a long time ago. I only used $10.00 of it and that leaves enough for the mounts.
I can actually get them now, yeah!!!
I love it when I find money by accident.
Mike

Back