Suggestion for the FSW forum

abec

Wil
At the moment there are a lot of posting of stuff found on craigslist or ebay, most forums do not allow these types of threads at all as they compete with people the actual users own FSW threads.

I suggest either a "found on ebay/cl" section to post these threads, or keeping posts like this in a single thread, using the edit function to update links, locations, and dates.

CL subsection

might work well, editing an existing post to update or add more links has its flaws, it does not mark the thread as having a new post or any update if it is preexisting and then edited. I think the subsection is a possibility... thanks for your comment :)

Sounds good...

...Sorry about any problems I may have been causing. I have been bored, as of late. No malice intended. :)

its an old old 'problem'

I dont really consider it a 'problem' in fact I think it is a good thing, it helps people find stuff, but, I do know that people have in the past said it should at least be on some 'all in one' thread, but since we can't really do those here (due to tech flaw above) a separate subsection dedicated to just craigslist, ebay auction links, etc, leaving the main section itself to "regular" FSW ads, might not be a bad setup...

...Sorry about any problems I may have been causing. I have been bored, as of late. No malice intended. :)

Ya no as mac said, its a good thing to post that stuff.

Unlike most forums our parts/cars are not as common so any way for us to find parts helps. I just think it is crowding up the section and its important enough to deserve its own thread or section.

I personally do not see...

...how these items are crowding or cluttering. Hardly anything has been posted in FS&W, regarding cars for sale. I will probably just cease posting these. Everyone has access to these sites to find cars on their own. No skin off my back.

I would prefer we keep them

if it is to be a black or white choice, but (like the lovely subdued 'battleship grey' background of Xweb) I think both are worth having around... Let me try setting up a little test subsection for it guys and we all just see what we think of that arrangement? :)

Always good to see an "X" go to an enthusiast.

This certainly is the site for that. Also the fact they are a unique and rare it's good to know when they are available. It also adds potentially more membeers for this site.

I like the Craigslist postings.

I do agree that they could have there own section within the FSW. That Missouri X definitetly belongs here .

Which Missouri X?

There are two for sale right now. The yellow 79 and a reddish/orangish 84... it is killing me that these cars are literally withing minutes of my house. Actually, my wife would be the one killing me if I go and buy them. ;)

Maybe.....

.....I should take up a collection from the wives/husbands of the X-heads to NOT post these ads here! hmmmmmm :nana:

Hey Jimbo!!! buy it and i`ll stored it for you here in TX...

no one is gonna find out!!! ,not exactly driving distance but doable!!!......lol
But then,what do i tell my wife?.....she ain`t going to believe me its yours and that you let me store it here......Yeah right.
We need to think of something like a "Batcave" or something where nobody can find them.......:excited:

Back