Supports for panel between engine lid and convertible top lid?

Dave Bassett

True Classic
All three of my removable rear panels are misaligned. I've ordered bump stops for the engine lid. Are there similar parts for the panel that holds the hinges? What about the top lid itself? Thanks.

All three of my removable rear panels are misaligned. I've ordered bump stops for the engine lid. Are there similar parts for the panel that holds the hinges? What about the top lid itself? Thanks.
The narrow center panel uses fender washers to shim up and down. The convertible top cover can be adjusted at the latching mechanism about 3/4" vertically. Start with the rubber bumpers in place and it will take repeated trial fitting. Hopefully nobody sat on the top lid as it was a natural for girls to sit there.

The narrow center panel uses fender washers to shim up and down. The convertible top cover can be adjusted at the latching mechanism about 3/4" vertically. Start with the rubber bumpers in place and it will take repeated trial fitting. Hopefully nobody sat on the top lid as it was a natural for girls to sit there.
Thanks Frank. I was assuming washers would be used as shims. The top lid as actually alright. Someone must have sat on the engine lid.

Back