switching pages

Janis

True Classic
It would be very nice if possible to switch pages of threads also on top of the page.

I know what you mean. For threads with several pages, and lots of pics to make the pages long, sometimes it's a pain to have to go to the bottom of the page to select another page number.

I'm assuming you must be talking about a mobile view because the standard browser view already has this:
1606534310572.png

Actually, I discovered that the mobile view does have this as well - but only if you turn the device to a landscape orientation, so there's more screen real estate for that part of the control. I can look and see how easy it might be to add to portrait mode.

you must be talking about a mobile view
Yes, I was. And I believe Janis uses his phone for web activity, so I assumed he was also.

I recently got a new phone and things are different on it compared to my old phone....I mean in terms of the forum's web site layout. So a lot of my frustration is trying to learn where things are now, and how to use them on the new device. I'll have to try the landscape thing, didn't realize it would offer other features. However to be honest I rarely use my phone for web stuff, mostly only when waiting for one of my mom's doctor appointments....damn doctors are so unorganized 😜

Back