That's going to cost you, bub.

carl

True Classic
IMG_0992[1].JPG

Was in the process of adjusting extreme toe-out when the front wheel flare got caught on the tire (I think) as I lowered the jack. I don't even care, it will be easy to fix and if this is the price I pay for driving the car around today...FOR THE FIRST TIME, then it was well worth it

Remedy I suppose, I don't drink except socially. Actually fiberglass resin/hardener is the remedy.

Drive went great. No funny sounds, good oil pressure and coolant temp. Motor pulls fine, trans and brakes were from the other car and work great. With 1.5" of toe out the steering response was a bit odd but have that cranked back to 0" toe in. Two next steps, the springs are way too stiff and the passenger side seat attachment areas are totally gone from rust...I cut out that section from the rat and just need motivations to work on it.

Wife said I was not allowed to work on the X today...maybe my bitching about the car for the last week got to her. I told her no problem as today I'm not working on it, I'M DRIVING IT!

True, you did a lot of development drives with me on the rat. Ran fine on the drive to and back from the French GP brunch so Fatrat is now declared on line and I can start working on cosmetics.

My cars are always for sale and I must admit, AARP offers the best prices for my Fiats and I even get to keep them!
Todd, did you get your tow van working yet?
CG, come up and get my floorless spider.

Yes, #2 daughter has "adopted" it even though I never put it up for adoption and she hasn't given me any money for it. Pretty typical for my relationship with my daughters.

IMG_0633[3].JPG

Don't worry Carl, I have plenty of fun Fiat stuff to keep me occupied without trying to come between you & #2 daughter!

That's OK, this build will be rather boring by my previous standards. Even the IDFs sitting in the basement will go on the Fatrat.

Back