The latest, latest Fiat in the fold...

fiatmonkey

Tim Hoover
After several test drives and finding a dealer with the dark metallic grey Trekking, I pulled the trigger :)

IMG_00184.jpg

I really dig it. I was having a real hard time trying to justify getting another smaller car. My Jetta (as much as I disliked it) was very handy for carrying lots of stuff. The 500L was the perfect choice (for me).

I dig it.

Nice purchase :), I have been mulling getting a yellow trekking to replace my 13+ year old Golf. Haven't been able to get over to drive a manual (drove an auto tragic and wasn't impressed with that mechanism).

Overall I thought it was very roomy, had plenty of content (though getting heated seats forced a bunch of options I don't care about) and drove very well.

My wife absolutely hates it, thus why I haven't pulled the trigger.

Greg,

I don't have the complete list but the trekking has a unique interior trim option(s), full glass roof with sunroof (front only). Exterior trim upgrade then usual goodies like nav system, sat radio and over the top stereo, etc. I didn't get the seat warmer option as I just don't need it where I live and venture - typically. However a friend visiting from Boston asked if I had that option first thing ;) It has unique Trekking rims I was told.

Then rest of the L stuff like brakes, turbo with 160 HP, etc. I am sure I am leaving something critical out unique to this model package.

I REALLY like the interior. They cool and very comfortable car. Only possible issue is rear seating height due to a retractable ceiling "skin" since the roof is glass. It retracts into the rear roof and it is just a tad lower. Taller people in back with the seat all the way back could hit it.

-Tim

Nice purchase :), I have been mulling getting a yellow trekking to replace my 13+ year old Golf. Haven't been able to get over to drive a manual (drove an auto tragic and wasn't impressed with that mechanism).

Overall I thought it was very roomy, had plenty of content (though getting heated seats forced a bunch of options I don't care about) and drove very well.

My wife absolutely hates it, thus why I haven't pulled the trigger.

That yellow one looks VERY nice and I gave it some serious thought. I ultimately decided I wanted something a little less "flashy".

I thought my x wife was going to cry when she saw the L. She wants one so bad... She was never a fan of the "classics" Fiats, but loves the modern 500s.

Last edited:
Back