the new member on my family

Hi guys,

When I was a teenager I had a VW bug 64, and it was a very cool ride. I was looking for a VW or a FIAT 500, I saw many VW's around my neighborhood but nothing convince to me, I wasn't looking for a fancy car, just something cool to get the ride with my family.

Finally FIAT won on me :happy:

well here is the new member of my family, hope you like it.

DPP07DD06040C3B58_zps6efc7280.jpg

DPP07DD06040D0655_zpsa3ae5123.jpg

DPP07DD06040E1F51_zps8f1e7f1a.jpg

DPP07DD06040D1E39_zpsddd5841d.jpg

DPP07DD06040E2414_zps613137e4.jpg

DPP07DD06040B0801_zpsc925e7e3.jpg

Just needs a LOT of attention on the details, new carpet and fix some rust.

Thanks for watching

I do not like it. I LOVE it.
Went to a car show tonight. Took the X but didn't "show" it. It got some attention anyway. There were two original Mini's there, they also got a lot of attention. Other than a Graduate parked off to the side, there was nothing Italian, a couple British (Jenson Healey, Healey 3000). And I think that's it for foreign. Bit annoying, how many Mustangs, Corvettes and Camaros do we need really?
Your 500 is great. I want one.

I do not like it. I LOVE it.
Went to a car show tonight. Took the X but didn't "show" it. It got some attention anyway. There were two original Mini's there, they also got a lot of attention. Other than a Graduate parked off to the side, there was nothing Italian, a couple British (Jenson Healey, Healey 3000). And I think that's it for foreign. Bit annoying, how many Mustangs, Corvettes and Camaros do we need really?
Your 500 is great. I want one.

Says the guy who lives in Michigan! :lol: :thumbsup:

Ricardo - nice little Cinquecento.

Ricardo,
Your car looks very good from your photos. I expect we will see it at France and Italy in November?

BTW, I have new molded carpets in stock in black.

Chris Obert

Looks great Ricardo

Where did you find such a nice specimen. Looks like a 500 that was for sale here in southern Utah. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Keep us posted.

Congratulations, Ricardo

Your new Fiat looks very nice. I hope you and your family enjoy it.
How are your ¨Mad Scientist¨ projects going?

thanks guys

Your new Fiat looks very nice. I hope you and your family enjoy it.
How are your ¨Mad Scientist¨ projects going?

thanks!

Mike,

I found This car in Ventura CA, and was imported from Italy in 2010, the guy who selling me the car he didn't have time to play with details and pay for this little things (many).. that's why he decided to selling the car (he's wife was a little angry when we made the deal, because she really didn't want to let the car go)

Jim, Ellychiprout

Right now I'm working on the regular basis details, a little bit of rust, cleaning engine bay and prepare to replace the carpet.

Really enjoyable cleaning job, learning about POR-15,and knowing the car, to later start with some project.

My kids and my wife love THIS LITTLE CAR!..

thanks guys

Regards

Ricardo

Last edited:
Love it!

Saw them running all over Italy when I was there two years ago. Returned home thinking about buying one but remembered the X1/9 was my first favorite!

Would still really like to have one -- yours is very nice!

Somehow I know it will be even nicer after you have some time with it :headbang:

Back