Umass Amherst Car Show

mikikausar

Daily Driver
Hey everyone! I will be holding a car show at my university on April 23rd from 10am to 4pm in Amherst, Massachusetts at UMass. Ill be bringing my '76 X1/9 and I'd love to see some turn out from the X1/9 and Italian car community! Registration of a vehicle is $10 and for spectators it will be free. There will be food and live music. Were expecting a turnout of 1000-4000 people. Look forward to seeing you there!

Mikal

As founder of the UMass Motorsports club from the 90's I am happy to see it going strong and how successful the car show has been.

Ah that makes sense. You should connect with our group page on facebook if you have not already. "Umass Motorsports". That way you can see how the show turns out!

Hello. I leave near Boston, so not too far away! I may already have plans with family, but I'd hate to miss a good car show. Is there an agenda for the day? How would I register, and any plans for other Fiat members to gather?

The Umass Amherst Car Show will be held on Sunday April 23rd from 10am - 4pm. Registration is at the entrance, $10, cash only. I posted in here to see what fiat members would be interested in gathering. We can either setup a little group in the classics section or european section of the show. If you let me know in advance ill try to save you a spot next to me!

Back