US quarter bumpers and blocks

CnC79X19

True Classic
Have a set of US spec bumpers and was going to make the brackets for mounting them to X's from 75 and on (diagrams courtesy of Rob Turchan from our forum) but no time to do anything since my wife told me that we "NEEDED" a big honkin' cabin cruiser so been totally consumed with that. Figured the extra weight for shipping would not be too inviting too. His templates are well measured and pretty straight forward for anyone with a grinder and MIG welder to duplicate. These have been bead blasted with a coat of primer applied with one small MiG patch repair on one of the rears then coated over with a little 2 part putty. Blocks are complete with a few of the studs replaced, re-threaded and tacked. They all need to be stripped, cleaned and buffed. If you've got some time and you like the look of the 74 quarters (I personally like them the best , but hey that's me) 20201020_115815.jpg20201020_114331.jpg20201020_114314.jpgpaired with Rob's templates this is a great start. Plastic caps need a little attention but complete. $250 US shipping extra

Last edited:
Back