US spec dimensions

Dr.Jeff

True Classic
Does anyone have one of these dimensional drawings (below), but for the US spec Scorpion (big bumpers), rather than the Euro MonteCarlo?

beta_montecarlo.jpg

I didn't find the diagrams, but found some specs for the Scorpion that do show an increase of about 6" in length over the diagram you posted. I think all the other dimensions are the same, so that says "big bumpers" to me.

Length:3965 mm / 156.1 in

Width:1696 mm / 66.77 in

Height:1190 mm / 46.85 in

Wheelbase: 2300 mm / 90.55 in

Front track: 1412 mm / 55.59 in

Rear track: 1456 mm / 57.32 in

MWB offers a Technical Specifications Manual (Lancia Beta Scorpion Montecarlo) and I noticed that the dimensions page they show as a sample page is identical to yours. Perhaps that manual has a page per model variation? Hopefully, someone here probably has the actual sheet you seek.

Thanks guys. That is pretty much what I had found. It should get me pretty close to what I'm looking for. ;)

I'm happy to take any specific measurements you're wondering about, whatever encourages you to buy one : )

I haven't made any decisions yet. Still trying to get informed about them (never had a Scorpion, or any Lancia), and consider the options. Frankly another project is the last thing I need, but that has never stopped me. :rolleyes:

Can confirm JimD's numbers with the MWB specs book. The book does not have a similar technical drawing for the Scorpion, just the figures listed.

Thank you. Mark, that looks like a neat binder of Scorpion info. Is it stuff you've collected or was it purchased as a booklet?

I got it from Ed at Caribou Imports back in 1986. Spent a lot of dinero at Caribou when I bought my first Scorpion.

Thank you. Mark, that looks like a neat binder of Scorpion info. Is it stuff you've collected or was it purchased as a booklet?

Back