View Counts

Daniel Gibson

True Classic
Thanks for getting the upgrade installed. I like the slightly more modern “look”. However, I do have a rather silly request. Can we get the “views” to show the exact counts again instead of rolling up into “27k” for example? I know it is silly, but I like to spot check and see if anyone has been reading the thread or threads I started.
thanks
Dan

I’m not liking the new look. Things like the location of the user is now missing from under their avatar on the left

I’m not liking the new look. Things like the location of the user is now missing from under their avatar on the left
Hover your mouse over the avatar and you will see the info.

Thanks for getting the upgrade installed. I like the slightly more modern “look”. However, I do have a rather silly request. Can we get the “views” to show the exact counts again instead of rolling up into “27k” for example? I know it is silly, but I like to spot check and see if anyone has been reading the thread or threads I started.
thanks
Dan
Good call Dan. Looks like the default state changed. I think it looks better with consistent units as it was previously. Change made!

Tapping the avatar works but it’s not friendly, maybe alternative skins are available? 🤔

Last edited:
Mark,
Thanks for all your efforts. To be honest it'll take me awhile to get used to the new layout, but so far I think it's great. Not to be picky but the first suggestion I would make is adding a NEW POSTS button at the bottom of the page. Just so I don't have to scroll up to the top of the page to move on. (I know - wha, wha, wha)

Just so I don't have to scroll up to the top of the page to move on. (I know - wha, wha, wha)

You don't have to scroll all the way up. When you start to scroll up, a little blue arrow icon appears in the lower right corner. Click it to jump to the top.

Not to be picky but the first suggestion I would make is adding a NEW POSTS button at the bottom of the page. Just so I don't have to scroll up to the top of the page to move on. (I know - wha, wha, wha)

Hi Mike - The blue header bar should stay pinned at the top of the screen even when you're way down towards the page bottom. On that bar, the What's New selection should allow you to jump to new posts (and a few other things!)

Back