Vintage FLU Club Lancia Scorpion Leather Jacket

bb4re

86X 22,000 miles
Pre eBay offer to Xweb peeps. Selling a very nice quality leather and wool FLU Club Lancia Scorpion jacket. Excellent condition! Size 44-46. See photos. $125 plus shipping from Ohio. Private message me to arrange purchase.IMG_20181208_154202.jpg IMG_20181208_154218.jpg IMG_20181208_154247.jpg

Hi Thomas,

Good to hear from you. I wish I had a Scorpion and I also wish I could fit in a large. ;)

Lol! I bet you could squeeze into it. :) I have been away for awhile, but couldn't pass up an 86X with only 24k miles recently. It had been in a barn since the mid-90's....was able to get it running once I drained the old gas and some fuel lines. Just waiting for Jon Logan at Midwest 124 to free up some space to take care of the brakes hoses and hydraulics. My 10th X! :)

Click your name up in top menu bar, then find Personal Details. Your custom title is in there.

Lol...not seeing "Custom title" or even "X-LESS" anywhere in the Personal Details area. Need to change it to "Clue-less"...I suppose! ;)

Last edited:
Thomas,

Here are a couple pictures that might help... maybe. This is on my PC using Chrome.

Personal Details 1.jpg

Personal Details 2.jpg

Yeah....the CUSTOM TITLED line doesn't show up on my cellphone. I will have to get on my laptop. Thanks! :)

Back