Vintage Old Italy Italian License Plate set (reproduction) – 1963-1976 for sale.

I made this set of reproductions from my lincense plates of my FIAT 500
I made this reproductions because the original ones has some damage and I want to keep it safe. (also maybe I will use on my X1/9 too)

This is an old Italian plastic license plate. Since 1963 to 1976 the Italian license plates were made of plastic. (This reproductions were made on fiberglass.)

Reproductions.
IMG_4443_zpsec80b9de.jpg
[/img]

Originals
IMG_4442_zps5a04b5a6.jpg

I will storage the original ones and install this reproductions.
IMG_4441_zps2d101146.jpg

DPP07DD06040C3B58_zps6efc7280.jpg

Small (FRONT) measures
Width: 10 5”
Length: 2.5”

DPP07DD06040B0C10_zps632b8728.jpg

Big one (REAR) measures

Width: 10 5/8”
Length: 7 6/8”
PM if you are interested I made two sets only (one set for my FIAT 500 and one set for my X1/9) but I willing to make more if somebody want it.

If somebody are interested I will selling a set of this reproductions for 50.00 includes shipping in to US. (20 bucks each and 10 for s&h)

Thanks for watching.

since we were stationed in Naples Italy when I was a kid, I search around for 'NA' Napoli plates from time to time!

Those look great!

You can see the X was originally designed

with these plates in mind. In the back, the dip in the middle; how unobtrusive the skinny front would be on the X.

NO, sorry.

Is it possible to have them with chosen/custom letters/numbers?

NO, It's to much labor to make lettering sets, just for a couple sets, Is not worth it. I made the mould from the original plate.. and for 40 bucks I feel is a fair price.

sorry. :)

In the netherlands they make reproduction plates in dutch color and italian size. It, s not legal but looks very nice

k0ci.jpg

g3ax.jpg

yes the rear is a big square one. those are not fog lights but daylight lights driving lights. mounted behind the grille

Good day ,

Just by curiosity , I saw your reproduction of vintage italian license plate and this is exactly what I am looking for , especially , the little one that goes in front...do you sell them ?

Thanks !

Pietro pietro*tknl.com

OMG!!

ricardo........
is that a freaking pioneer supertuner on the bench???
I thought I was the only one to have one on the planet.
plates look good too!!
mikemo

Nice job Ricardo. To make a mold off the old plates and recast new ones seems like a lot of work, so the price is very fair. In the past I looked into some of the online companies that will make custom plates. However I was never satisfied with the quality for the price. I have not looked recently so maybe one of those referenced sites are better. But we know Ricardo always does top quality!

MikeMo, I also recognized that Pioneer stereo on Ricardo's bench. I had one many years ago. Still have what replaced it, a 'Super Tuner' with external amp, plus a add-on CD player (when CD's first came out to replace cassettes). Everything was big, under-dash mount, low powered, and used proprietary connection cables back then. But they still work.

Ricardo this is a stupic question but How does one turn on 3rd Party Hosting? I can't find it anywhere on this site or my PC. Thanks

Supertuners were the hands down best at pulling in FM radio stations. No other receiver even came close. I installed one in almost ever car I owned for decades! And try finding a receiver today with that sensitivity, it is impossible because music is supposed to come from your phone or a satellite now.

Ricardo this is a stupic question but How does one turn on 3rd Party Hosting? I can't find it anywhere on this site or my PC. Thanks

You don't. You can either upload images directly using the Upload a File button next to the Post Reply button or use the little button up there that looks like a mountain scape to paste in a link to the hosted file.

Thanks kmead, but on Ricardo's original post at the top of the page I get this 4 times -

IMG_4443_zpsec80b9de.jpg
[/img]

So has he actually posted images or just likes repeating this? That's a joke. So how do I get his images to show up? Thanks

Back