Vintage Old Italy Italian License Plate set (reproduction) – 1963-1976 for sale.

RZSR X said:
Thanks kmead, but on Ricardo's original post at the top of the page I get this 4 times -
bwe.jpg

So has he actually posted images or just likes repeating this? That's a joke. So how do I get his images to show up? Thanks
He has indeed posted images. The problem is that Photobu*ket (where the images are hosted) no longer allows you to link to them on sites external to Pho*obucket, like xwebforums. If you look through older posts here, you'll find that most photos that are hosted on Photobucke* have disappeared. Only if the P*otobucket account holder upgrades to a rather expensive paid Photobuck*t membership will the images reappear here.

Last edited:
So how do I get his images to show up? Thanks
Depending on your browser and your browser settings, you can view the images by right-clicking on the third-party hosting warning, and then selecting "Open image in new tab". If you have an ad-blocker turned on, Phot*bucket will still block viewing of images. This works in Opera and Vivaldi, I have not tried other browsers.

Last edited:
Yeah, I see no pictures. I'm using my I pad, never had an issue before.
It's not your iPad or Xweb, it is a change made by Photobucket and has affected every where.

On an iPad it can be very difficult to view an image on Phuketbucket due to the redirects, ads and the manner in which the site works.

It's not your iPad or Xweb, it is a change made by Photobucket and has affected every where.

On an iPad it can be very difficult to view an image on Phuketbucket due to the redirects, ads and the manner in which the site works.
Okay, thanks.

$400.00 dollars for an update PHOTOBUCKET account 3rd party hosting? NO THANKS, I will upload all my pictures on my website (I'll create a folder for that purpose) for free, so NO thanks.

Ricardo

Last edited:
Hi Ricardo i'm very interested in these plates do you do custom ones? if so please email me at get_me_78@hotmail.com i would love to buy a set off of you thank you

Angelo.

Hi Angelo,

Right now I have this pictures ready, this is my 1970 FIAT 500L and this plates are reproductions from originals (originals from THIS CAR and kept in storage)

I need to prepare all to make one set for you if you are still interested.

12794869_1154368454586938_510718421240154024_o.jpg

12779288_1154368887920228_2265466859140681141_o.jpg

It has some details the rear, sorry the original is very bad, that's why I decided to make a reproductions and keep originals on storage.

945258_1154371247919992_2383610557991484831_n.jpg

Regards.

Ricardo.

Hello, I just saw this thread while searching for vintage italian plates. I would be interested in 2 sets if you are still able to copy them. Let me know, Thanks, Andrew Jennings

this guy makes really good replicas, @very reasonable price, i have one on my vintage motorbike and it's absolutely indistinguible from the original (apart the "repubblica italiana" logo that cannot be reproduced for law reason)

in italy license plates are property of the state government and cannot be altered, reproduced etc..so actually is not legal to drive on public way with these repros (but there are many around..looks like carabinieri close an eye for this)

for a fiat you would have a TO (Torino) province number, of course, as you see on my 128 (that one is original)

Back