WANT A PROJECT

Old Fiat Driver

Old Fiat Driver
I've been gone for quite a while and glad to finally get back. I'm looking for MATT, can't remember his last name, but he's the one that was interested in buying my 74 X19 so I wanted to notify him first. It's a big project that I started then life got in the way and I don't have time to finish it. I want' $5000, seems like a lot but there's a lot there. This is an engine swap, the old drive train is gone and I have started the conversion to a Fiat 2 liter twin cam with Scorpion transaxle. For starters the body is rust free but does have a few dings and a small dent and the drivers door has the standard broken door limiting strap dent. The engine is a Fiat 2 liter, big valve head, PBS cams, distributorless ignition, 4 throttle body fuel injection, Megasquirt and spark, turbo. The transaxle is a Lancia Scorpion with three different gear sets. 4.36, 3.90, 3.70 something from a Monticarlo, ZF limited slip, 302 steel axles and late model hubs and CV joints. Also it has a cable shifter which works well and an Aluminum radiator. There a lot of spare parts as well including lite weight wheels and K-Sport struts. The wheels are quite wide but the 8x13's do fit under the wheel wells. The 9x13's and 10x15's would need the wider fenders. I'm going in for a minor surgery in a week or so which means I'll be a little slow at getting everything together.
It requires some skills so buyer beware.
Charlie

Hey Charlie. Heck of a deal you are selling, and for a great price. Hope to make it over to San Diego again one of these days. Take care of yourself.

Eric.

Great Deal for someone with the skills to complete the project, a lot of the hard stuff is done. Hey Charlie did you ever sell the Tipo motor? with the missing piston?

Hi Kevin, it was a Marea motor and yes it got sold. How are things going for you, looks like you don't have all your wheels on the ground LOL? Thanks Mkmini, I'll check it out.

Back