Wanted: 1/20 Entex Fiat X1/9 Model Kit

Cratecruncher

True Classic
I know it's a longshot but any of you fellows have a model kit of the X1/9 you'd be willing to sell? The one I'm looking for is the Entex green issue with opening doors. There were other issues in other colors with different boxart for the Japan market that are good too. I'm interested in building it so if the box is a little smooshed or soiled that's ok. Decals aren't important either. I just need a complete kit that hasn't been started or damaged body parts.

Attachments

• entexfiat1.jpg
    entexfiat1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 46
  • entexfiat2.jpg
    entexfiat2.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I know it's a longshot but any of you fellows have a model kit of the X1/9 you'd be willing to sell? The one I'm looking for is the Entex green issue with opening doors. There were other issues in other colors with different boxart for the Japan market that are good too. I'm interested in building it so if the box is a little smooshed or soiled that's ok. Decals aren't important either. I just need a complete kit that hasn't been started or damaged body parts.

I recognize that model box. For sure I had one - I'm pretty sure it still must be around here somewhere. If I find it I will let you know.....

Back