Wanted: 128 rear spring clip

kco2949785

Daily Driver
Wanted: The clip used on the 128 rear spring that holds the two spring leaves together. Fiat part number 4200619.
Thanks in advance for any replies, Ken

Hi Ken,

I don't have that specific part. If by chance you have an interest in a complete 3 leaf wagon spring, I do happen to have one.

A fairly rare piece, and some folks find these desirable to firm up the rear of a sedan or coupe. The flip side is you'd want to then proportionately firm up the front suspension.

Full disclosure, the 3 leaf in question was intended for my SL Coupe - I never got around to installing it.

Best,

Jim

"If by chance you have an interest in a complete 3 leaf wagon spring, I do happen to have one."

If Ken isn't, I am. PM me price.

Thanks,
Dean

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the offer on the three leaf rear spring but I'm going to keep the suspension stock on both coupes.
The yellow one will will keep the 1300 but will get a Yugo head and 1300 euro cam. It will also get a Yugo GVX 5 speed transmission. The blue one will have a Strada 1500 5 speed transmission and engine with a Euro head and 1500 euro cam. Both these engine/transmission upgrades are not that radical so I don't think the suspension will need modification. Looking forward to see which one is better.
Regards, Ken

Awesome, Ken. Two coupes, it must be fun to compare. Mine had a Yugo GVX five speed, 1500 euro pistons cam and head. Keep us posted!

Back