Wanted: 850 Spider back-up (reverse) light lens

DSpieg

True Classic
Saw yesterday that the left rear lens (white) which covers the reverse/backup light on my '71 850 Spider, had broken off and disappeared. No idea how it happened, but I'd like to replace it and can't find one on eVilBay or from our friendly vendors.

I can find entire taillight assemblies but they're expensive and I only need the small white square lens portion.

Thanks in advance.
dspieg@earthlink.net

I’m sure I have several but won’t be home to check for a week. Please post if you find one, if not I’ll search when I get there. Cheap, just trying to downsize parts inventory but can’t throw anything away

BELAY THE LAST.......Well, received the eBay lens, wrong part! Incorrectly labelled '850 Spider', it appears to be the common 124 Spider version. So....Signor NM850, I am still interested in one of yours. Please advise.

I think I have a few lying around, the plastic tube where the screw comes through might be bad.... I can send pictures

Bob, if you're reading this - we've traded several emails, I'm still awaiting your final price so I can send you money for your lenses. Thanks.

Back