Wanted - Bertone original leather steering wheel from VS

maz124s

True Classic
Hi all

seeing if anybody has an original Bertone steering wheel For sale that was black and had leather instead of usual plastic and plain black horn button

These usually were on the VS models From about 83 -86 which had the leather seats option pic below

Attachments

• 631BB45B-F15D-403B-B1E2-8EF0951C29C2.jpeg
    631BB45B-F15D-403B-B1E2-8EF0951C29C2.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 32
I recall one was listed for sale some time ago. Maybe see if it comes up in a search under the "FS" section - who knows, they may still have it.

I bought the one that was listed not too long ago. Although, I wish the metal was silver actually. Debating on changing it. But yeah, I love that wheel. Good luck in the search.

Ok, so I just pulled one off a parts car near me at a pick and pull about 90 min from my house. Then I left it...cause I didn't need it. It was in pretty good shap, only needed a bit of black stain on the leather. If you want it, I will drive back and get it. Pay for gas (about $25) and shipping and it's yours. I'm guessing about $40-50 total.

Ok, so I just pulled one off a parts car near me at a pick and pull about 90 min from my house. Then I left it...cause I didn't need it. It was in pretty good shap, only needed a bit of black stain on the leather. If you want it, I will drive back and get it. Pay for gas (about $25) and shipping and it's yours. I'm guessing about $40-50 total.
Hey I know this offer was for maz124s but if he's not interested I'll take it. Make it $100 to make worth your time. Thanks

Back