wanted Bertone X19 1500 front lower plastic grill

I'll have to double check to make sure all of the tabs are still good. But I have two. Please send me a message so we can compare notes. Thanks, Jeff

If you can find an aluminum one made by our Canadian friends, GET ONE! The stiffen up the front spoiler and awe way more durable. For about the same $ as buying a good plastic one.

I still have not looked at mine. I think I have two but do not recall the condition of them. Both can be available if needed.

Mine is aluminum but from a 79 if it'll fit and yours for the price of shipping if you want it? I'd be prepared to remortgage your house to have anything whatsoever shipped from Canada though.
Let me know
Cliff

My apologies, but I have not been able to find the grills I was sure I had. Most likely I put them somewhere where they would be safe from damage and now have no idea where that was. I seem to recall that both had some broken tabs. And I know the one off the A/C equipped car had a couple of small notches cut into the corners (back side) to clear the condenser. Possibly other minor damage on them as well, not sure. So these may not have been desired anyway.

If anyone still needs one later on, and doesn't mind it being in "average" condition, let me know and I will look again.

The aluminum one Cliff is offering will be worth the shipping cost in my opinion. Those are much better than the plastic ones in my opinion, and they seem very difficult to find.

......And I know the one off the A/C equipped car had a couple of small notches cut into the corners (back side) to clear the condenser....

All of the slat-style grilles I have seen have cutouts on some of the fins on the backside. Since I do not have any experience with an A/C car I did not know why they had them, but putting 2+2 together with your comment, I'm thinking that they would be to clear a fitted A/C condenser.

Looking at the parts listing there is only one part number regardless of with or without A/C.

thanks guys....looks like i will getting one from cliff from canada.....appreciate the comments and sources

Back