Wanted .. center caps for BWA Road Stars... ..

Joe, if you need them asap this is probably your best bet. Derek's won't be ready for production for another month or so. Cost will be about the same.

Ricardo, just curious if you could send a pic of the backside of your reproductions. How do these mount in place?

They have a small metal mounting bar and a screw that you fasten across the center of back of the cap to secure it in the wheel. If you look at the picture of the Sporstar wheel sitting on the workbench, there is an inverted center cap laying to the lower right of the wheel. You can see the "cross bar" and screw on the back of that cap.

I bought a set of these from Ricardo last year. They are very high quality and they have stayed firmly in place since I installed them over a year ago. The set I purchased was painted in red. I like them a lot.
IM003285.JPG

Thank you , I forget I am a X web now ... they most likely be for the Simca to replace the Cosmic wheels. I got then for the 124 race car as the old geezer vintage race group want I should run "correct" 13's ..... can you whip up a plane blank or something close, you already know how to do the fixation ...
contact me via email: veloce922@optimum.net
Thanks again

Thanks Rob. Yes, the originals had a tang that was bent over to hold that sprung bit of metal across the back. The repros my son is working on would be the same as Ricardo's with a set screw.

Back