Wanted: Center Caps

JTBernhardt

True Classic
It looks like I lost one of the center caps from my 13x6 Carroll Shelby CCS wheels and need to find a replacement. Does anyone have one or more of them available? Would anyone have the skills to 3D print a few if there are none available?
Thanks!

IMG_6356.jpg

Those look very similar to kind I'm currently looking for. Apparently a certain Solo cup fits perfectly. The smaller kind you use for mouthwash almost. Very difficult caps to find in decent condition.

That being said, I just helped set up a 3D printer today and plan on printing my own. If and when I get to that point I will keep you updated.

Those look very similar to kind I'm currently looking for. Apparently a certain Solo cup fits perfectly. The smaller kind you use for mouthwash almost. Very difficult caps to find in decent condition.

That being said, I just helped set up a 3D printer today and plan on printing my own. If and when I get to that point I will keep you updated.

Well if you end up going the 3D printer route and need one in good condition as a model I have three of them on my car in great shape. I'd happily lend one to you.

Well if you end up going the 3D printer route and need one in good condition as a model I have three of them on my car in great shape. I'd happily lend one to you.

Just spoke with one of our CAD guys this morning and he said he'd render it no problem. I have 3 in. . . .. rough shape but should be able to get dimensions off of no problem. Will inform you if they don't pan out. Thanks.

0001.jpg

Bringing this slightly back to life. Here are the drawings we came up with for the centercaps I am after. They do look slightly different from yours upon second review. Will these dimensions still work for you?

Working on getting this 3D printed ASAP, just waiting my turn for printer time.

Back