Wanted- Drivers Side Door Near CT

Discussion in 'FS&W Forum' started by Regan Burba, Mar 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Regan Burba

Regan Burba Daily Driver

Looking to see what's out there locally for a drivers side door for my 1980 x. Its a manual crank window, and to my knowledge an electric window door wouldn't be compatible to switch over the mechanism. Realistically all I need is the shell, I don't need the door panel, handles, or any other components. I will be transferring over everything from my car. It doesn't have to be perfect as long as it isn't too far gone from rust.

Im located in CT

2. bbrown

bbrown Bob Brown Moderator

I have 2 electric window'd doors if you're interested. Complete doors minus the door cards. $400 for the pair.
    I'm in southern NH. 03431

3. nichol01

nichol01 True Classic

I have two doors, manual window. The only issue I'm in Pennsylvania.
    20191121_142818.jpg 20191121_142805.jpg

4. docpan

docpan True Classic

20200329_153622.jpg I have a driver side door, I need to get a picture of it, not perfect but pretty rust free. I am just north of Boston. I bought this to replace my door, but the body shop could not get my door off without more damage. The shop sanded and primed the surface. I asking 175 for it could meet half way I charlton.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020