Weird clutch action

true, my defense is I was going to have to back up first and reverse is such a pain to find and the car was already in reverse etc etc.
Oddly enough I always started my bikes in neutral...especially the ones with kickstart.

As to where I live and where my wife lives, well I can only afford one house.

. A house a few miles from the shore with a three or four car garage would be ideal...for me...the wife would still stay in our current house which is, on average 1.72 miles from each of our three daughters...and six grandchildren.
I don't want to brag, but I almost have your ideal situation. I have a large 3 car garage, My wife lives in an other state, but she has the lake in the back yard. That is the only mistake I made. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yes, but who has the dog?
Lakes are for sissies, where is the surf.
She has all 3 cats and the dog. We have these magic things on a lake that make waves called boats. You can waterboard, water ski, tube and even wake surf now days. Plus no SALT!!!!

Nope, Todd's dog is a keeper. Garage full of Fiats, cool dog and the wife is somewhere else, some folks call that heaven.
I have only one Fiat at the moment, the dog died a few years ago and the wife is here with me....but I might be at the Outer Banks next week!

I'll give you that, I think of the great lakes as more than inland seas.

I'm thinking of getting a master's degree in thread drift, a fascinating subject...but I digress.

For you, salt water.

But let's talk about dogs and how Labrador Retrievers are the best...…………………..

Back