What happened..

The next time any of you pass a bicyclist on the street, please give ample room. Bicycles have just as much right to our roads as cars do.

Take your speed racer behavior to the track, please.

Very sad to hear this. I pray for your recovery.

As an avid bicyclist this is my greatest fear. Driver's that don't give room scare the crap out of me and tend to keep me off the roads. Fortunately, I have lots of good biking paths here to ride when I have time. I began cycling when I lived in Florida and road 95% of the time on the beach.

So sorry.
Stay strong, keep fighting, and come back from this!
Your Exxies and your Xers are here for you.
You define Xpert.
Keep posting when you can!
❤️

Wow, so sorry to hear of your accident Bernice. Hoping and praying for a speedy and full recovery. When you feel up to it please share your recovery progress.

Little after the fact seeing this, but that was terrible news to hear. I sure hope your feeling better and can have a full speedy recovery. Wishing you the best.

Bernice,

Sending you best wishes for your healing journey.
I have missed your voice here. You always blow my mind with your knowledge and passion for the X1/9. Thanks for introducing me to the richness and magic at play in the details of these playful little cars. If you were to leave the community or not be able to enjoy your cars, I would feel quite sad. So please get better as soon as possible.

Gratefully,
Ananda

Your wisdom and insights have been greatly missed. Having suffered a life changing injury in the early 90’s, I know what this can do to your psyche and the frustrations of relearning how to function. Please know that this group appreciates you and we are all hoping for your recovery.

Back