What in the... words fail me.

Remember murals on vans from the early Seventies.
Those were the best! I saw so much awesome as a kid of the 70's, and I really wish the trend would have stuck. My grandfather had a (Ford I think) van, with mushroom shaped windows and some really cool art work on the sides. WTF happened to car culture? I see nothing but boring all around me all day...so sad.
The whole 70's "love van" has made a come back in recent years. :)

this thread is fantastic... I'm sure there's plenty of content to keep it going for a good while too

I agree about the paint work on low riders. It may not be my personal style but the level of skill and the amount of time put into them is nothing short of amazing. And not just murals, but all styles of custom paint work:
View attachment 64766View attachment 64767View attachment 64768

I'm definitely not in love with this style either but like you say, the skill and art involved in creating such... things...is an absolute beauty in its own right.

Need to add the beer trailer X, nice collection.
Oh, I have it. It's cool, not OMG.

Scott's X trailer1.jpg
Scott's X trailer4.jpg

Scott had me at "Beer Tap". 🍻 :cool:

Last edited:
Xs with extreme aero are a little OMG IMHO. Take away the black side wing thingies on the gold X and it would be OK.
X with aero 2.jpg
X with aero.jpg

There is a video of the blue car in action on Youtube. Some up close pictures that show @carl needs to up his snorkle game.

X with aero 3.jpg

Last edited:
Back