What wheels are these?

I did some quick searches but couldn't find the exact ones. Closest I could find were the "sportiva"
s-l300.jpg

I think they look like a scaled down "Torq Thrust". But I doubt the Torq Thrust people ever made them in a 13" size and 4x98 pattern. They might be a "universal" pattern, where the lug holes are slotted to fit a few patterns (4x98, 4x100, 4x4"). They do look good.

Pete

As Pete says, similar to TorqThrust's, but not quite identical. Do we know for sure they ARE 4X98 bolt pattern? Might have adapters or redrilled hubs, but I seriously doubt it. Or as Pete also said, they could be universal pattern or even redrilled wheels. But every now and then I see a different style aftermarket wheel on a old Fiat that I never knew existed. These are certainly from the 70's-80's era, so maybe something that was offered but never sold much.

Using Google's image search, this is the closest thing I could find. These are Keystone wheels and they still don't look like a 100% match, but you can see the unilug pattern.

I agree that they're likely Keystone/Western wheels, & they have a "unilug" bolt pattern, as you say, designed to allow fitment to various cars with a 4"-4.5" 4x lugbolt pattern. IIRC, someone (Mike Mudge?) had an Xweb post a few years back with some of these wheels. Here are a few photos I saved from back then, after the wheels were refinished:

image005.jpg image006.jpg image007.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, was curious if they would have been easy to source, but not interested in a uni-lug setup.

Back