Where did my thread go?

carl

True Classic
I thought I posted a thread this morning but could not find it. This has happened in the past and I wonder maybe I never hit "post thread". Is there a draft or similar function here to view a thread or respond to one but never actually post it?

I thought that might be the case although there was X content at the end of my post. No problem.

Or maybe, just like I'm doing often. I wrote the text... and didn't post it. I usually find my words in my box at the bottom of a thread...

Dan, my boy, that really was the scenario I was concerned about. So I guess if I write something and don't post it due to incipient dementia that it will be there when I next log on?

Dan, my boy, that really was the scenario I was concerned about. So I guess if I write something and don't post it due to incipient dementia that it will be there when I next log on?
If it was to answer an existing thread, yes, but only if you open the thread again. But if it was a new subject, I think it will disappear in the same place than bolts you drop at the top of the engine but won't get on the floor...

Back