1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wide wheels wanted

Discussion in 'FS&W Forum' started by Brayden_connolly, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Brayden_connolly

Brayden_connolly Daily Driver

I know its a long shot but does anyone have 2 13" x 10.5" wheels? Bonus points if you have 2 13" x 8" wheels to match.

AKimball92 likes this.
  2. Fiataccompli

Fiataccompli Chris Granju

Is re-drilling a Datsun bolt pattern an option?

3. Brayden_connolly

depends on what the hub face looks like.

4. Fiataccompli

Fiataccompli Chris Granju

out the blue last week, I met a guy who saw the 13x7 revolutions on my 124 and said his roommate has a set of 13 x 10 but 4x114 or whatever the Datsun pattern is. the guy is apparently into Datsuns anyway, but I got the impression they weren't in use. Doubt that lead would afford a good solution though, all things considered.

5. rcutclif

rcutclif Daily Driver

I very well may have some extra widened steelies. Doubt they are 13x10.5, but probably 13x8. Are you looking for steelies?

6. Brayden_connolly

I would prefer alloy but im no gonna be too picky.

7. rcutclif

rcutclif Daily Driver

What is your timeline? I have 8 and I need to pick 4, but also need to remove all the tires and such for a good look at them and to measure. With my upcoming schedule I probably won't be able to do that for 3-4 weeks at least.

8. Brayden_connolly

Im in no rush, this is a winter project.

9. Daniel Forest

Daniel Forest Low Mileage

Hi,

I have a set of Diamond Wheels in 4x98 bolt pattern. A pair in 13x10 and the other in 13x9 (i could forward pics showing the wheels with a rule) Were used with 21x10 an 20x9 slicks.

I bought them used many years ago but they are too wide to use on my car, so they slept in boxes since i got them. I can forward you pics if you drop me an email. Only thing is shipping will be expensive since I'm living close to Montréal, Canada.

Daniel Forest

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 3:24 AM
    autox19 likes this.
  10. Eastep

Eastep Dub-ing

I have nothing constructive to add, but I will finally mount my Track lite F Forty's as soon as I decide on tires.