Winter sucks.

By the time Feb comes around I complain about the weather here in NY, enough already... however, this winter has not been as (protractedly) cold as the norm, and certainly not the miserable conditions experienced by many other parts. I still want it over so I can get work done in the driveway, my primary workspace :D

I also still prefer seasons over not - I couldn't live in a climate where it's (mostly) the same all year round ever again. 4 years in Malaysia/Indonesia was more than enough for me. I tried LA in the early '80's, and was done after around 6 months. My daughter likes Florida. I am NEVER retiring to be near her, and my son is moving to LA....

You want seasons Hussein?? Come to STL. It is 63F and sunny today. Then 25F and 1-5" of snow tomorrow. The seasons changes here every week.

Crazy weather here in the NW. Very unusual. Gave me some some good garage time since the roads were pretty well covered so no one could go anywhere. Glad we have a generator as the power was out for two days due to snow covered branches taking out power lines. The city of Olympia only owns like four snowplows so most roads never get plowed. Just hope for warmer weather and the usual rain to melt it away.
IMG_2653.JPG

Back