Wiper arm nuts needed

Mick

Daily Driver
Hi all, looking for a set of the Acorn nuts and wiper arms for a friend, have ca$h or parts
To trade.

Side note: does anyone know the thread pitch/depth on these units?

I was thinking McMaster Carr may have a suitable alternative.

Hi Mick, I thought of you yesterday as I was taking some parts off of a Scorpion in a scrap yard in Portland, Oregon. I got you a set of wiper arm Acorn nuts from the car. They're a bit crusty, but the threads are good, and they should clean up. If you've got a passenger side window roller handle for a car with manual windows, that'd be a cool trade, but otherwise I'm happy to send them to you : )

Passing along this ancient tip. I am using 924 wiper arms myself, so vouching for this usage.

Porsche 924 wiper arms with the 1" dog leg fit and will give a little more swing to the drivers wiper arm

Porsche 924 wiper arms with the 1" dog leg fit and will give a little more swing to the drivers wiper arm
Are you using the 924 arms on both sides or just driver's? Any chance of posting a couple pictures of them please.

BTW, I like your "Eni" avitar. At this past SEMA / AAPEX show I had a nice conversation with the US reps as well as the marketing chief from Italy...really nice people. The Italian boss was very excited to get Eni actively back into the US market. I think they said the head US office is in New York but they have processing plants in Texas. Are you familiar with it by chance?

Sorry for the slow motion response. Yes, 924 arms on both sides.
20180330_223800.jpg

I have been a fan of the Agip/Eni logo for a long time. I did see a local distributor pushing Eni product at a recent car show, with caps, key chains etc.

Back