WTB 1500 Euro Cam 4333059

KBabcock

True Classic
Does anyone know where I can find this cam, I had a source but his distributor had his inventory bought out.

That means you will likely find them for sale from the German firm soon. But possibly at a higher price. There was also another company that had some listed. I can't recall for sure but I think they were in Italy. However their price was even higher than Henks (which wasn't cheap).

That means you will likely find them for sale from the German firm soon. But possibly at a higher price. There was also another company that had some listed. I can't recall for sure but I think they were in Italy. However their price was even higher than Henks (which wasn't cheap).
Henk did say that the parts are becoming more sought after and he fears prices are going to go up. Ya hoping he can turn up another one, the price was pretty close to my limit as is. We will see, I’m a optimist….if I wasn’t I don’t think I would have bought this car ;-)

Henk did say that the parts are becoming more sought after and he fears prices are going to go up. Ya hoping he can turn up another one, the price was pretty close to my limit as is. We will see, I’m a optimist….if I wasn’t I don’t think I would have bought this car ;-)
Ya, I suspect that is why someone bought out his entire inventory of them. With the intent of marking them up considerably for a profit.

So true about needing a optimistic mind with Italian cars. :) I think the longer I deal with them, the more my optimism has began to fade a little. :p

Back