Wtb 74-75 x19 running or not

Lenwood

Looking for a presmog x19 for use in california. Im in the bay area. Prefer running but will consider a roller too. Solid body is important but i know the tin worms not very kind to these. Let me know what you got. Cash in hand. Thx for reading my post!

Looking for a presmog x19 for use in california. Im in the bay area. Prefer running but will consider a roller too. Solid body is important but i know the tin worms not very kind to these. Let me know what you got. Cash in hand. Thx for reading my post!

Hard to come by, but this one is on ebay. Don't know the vendor, but is has been for sale for awhile and I think it was last listed at $3.5K which is most likely the reserve.

I've got a 1974 X1/9, 104k miles with original yellow paint. I'm the second owner. It's running and driving, but has some rust, and needs some more work to finish it off. There is some some patches of body rust, the worst rust is the battery box, which has rusted away. A replacement is sitting in the frunk waiting to be welded in.

I've done a full de-smog of the engine (you are welcome to the smog components if you really want them) including one piece timing belt cover, rebuilt the carb, changed the intake/exhaust gaskets, fuel pump, fuel lines, all brake lines, brake and clutch master cylinders, clutch slave cylinder, front brake cailpers and pads, timing belt, tensioner, plugs, wires, rotor and points, replaced the radiator, replaced the overflow with a metal one, thermostat, repainted the roof and front bumpers, and some other stuff.

It's currently have a set of Tron wheels installed, but I have a set of iron cross wheels that could be swapped on.
$4500 is about what I have into the car, and about what I'd like to get back out of it. The car is located in Foresthill, CA 95631, about 2 hours from San Francisco. Comes with a clean CA title, but still needs a vin verification before it can be driven.

IMG_5623.jpg

Back