WTB Trash 850 cylinder head for disecting!

Frank L. Di Gioia

True Classic
Wanted to Buy! Any 850 cylinder head in any condition. This is for dissecting, NOT REBUILDING! Looking into cutting up so as to determine possibility of converting a good head to Weber IDF use.
Less included the better. Cracked, warped, burned seats, dropped guides, all are fine! I'm at 89117 area code (Las Vegas, NV) for shipping quote. Please PM me with head + shipping cost and I can PayPal or otherwise pay you. Thanks.

Wanted to Buy! Any 850 cylinder head in any condition. This is for dissecting, NOT REBUILDING! Looking into cutting up so as to determine possibility of converting a good head to Weber IDF use.
Less included the better. Cracked, warped, burned seats, dropped guides, all are fine! I'm at 89117 area code (Las Vegas, NV) for shipping quote. Please PM me with head + shipping cost and I can PayPal or otherwise pay you. Thanks.
Hey Frank, let me look at my stash...should have one.

Hey Frank, let me look at my stash...should have one.
Gez Bob,
Do you have a spare 6 speed with 2 liter Abarth race engine stashed away also? If you do have a head hang on to it and We'll swap parts and stories when I visit my daughter in Redding this spring.
I'm considering mounting a Chinese 40mm IDF and want to explore the cutting involved without destroying a really good head if I go through the jacket. It's for my 1050 project. So far I've got your 74mm crank, forged rods, 67.2mm pistons, 292 degree cam, OT 1000 sump, 903 block on the way, and other odd stuff.
Thought I was done with that stuff, thanks,
Frank

Gez Bob,
Do you have a spare 6 speed with 2 liter Abarth race engine stashed away also? If you do have a head hang on to it and We'll swap parts and stories when I visit my daughter in Redding this spring.
I'm considering mounting a Chinese 40mm IDF and want to explore the cutting involved without destroying a really good head if I go through the jacket. It's for my 1050 project. So far I've got your 74mm crank, forged rods, 67.2mm pistons, 292 degree cam, OT 1000 sump, 903 block on the way, and other odd stuff.
Thought I was done with that stuff, thanks,
Frank
I wish I had a 6 speed...I have a bunch of heads but half are no good. If you want one of the rotten ones I can ship. I’ll let you know the cost of shipping (I don’t want anything for the head) so you can PayPal if you want. I get 50% off at fedex and I don’t mind at all since it’s going to a good cause!

Back