X 1/9 performance parts garage sale.

johnph

True Classic
Monza exhaust & grille $75
PBS style header with oxygen sensor port and stainless steel manifold flange $150
Tilton race clutch for 1300 flywheel. $100
New billet race cam. Columbo & Bariani 11.3mm, 51/75 75/51 $300
Used billet Crane F266 race cam. 10.95mm $150.
Used 88mm pistons with pins and clips. 4 for $40.
Used cam carriers, $25 each
Parts are in Sacramento, CA

Attachments

• monza muffler and grille.jpg
    monza muffler and grille.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 132
  • ceramic coated header with .49inch flange.jpg
    ceramic coated header with .49inch flange.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 119
  • header and clutch.jpg
    header and clutch.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 120
What kind of shape are the exhaust and header in? I assume they are mean't to work with each other...

What kind of shape are the exhaust and header in? I assume they are mean't to work with each other...
The monza exhaust is used, off a car that sat in storage 30 years. It came off my stock 76 X (Calif) and attaches down stream of the catalyst. If you do not run a catalyst, I can supply you with the "test tube". I ran it for a few months and, since my car is built for quiet, freeway touring, I took it off and replaced it with an OE muffler from Midwest. The monza is more free flow, so one step richer on the secondary main jet should be about right.
You are right, your local custom tube bender will have to work about an hour to make a tube to connect them. Remember, the Monza installs above the catalyst and exits thru the modified stock grill.

Thanks for the quick response... I found some photos of one and its very cool, but its not going to work for me yet...

Will you ship to LA? If so, I’ll take the exhaust and grill. If not, can you hold on to them until I can plan a road trip to sacramaneto?

I’ll pay through PayPal if you want payment now.

I am interested in the PBS type header and the C&B race cam.
Can you ship to Colorado? I can send PayPal.

Do you have cam item number for the C&B camshaft?

PBS style header with oxygen sensor port and stainless steel manifold flange $150

Will you ship to LA? If so, I’ll take the exhaust and grill. If not, can you hold on to them until I can plan a road trip to sacramaneto?

I’ll pay through PayPal if you want payment now.
Jose-I am trying to clean out the garage. When might that road trip be? 10 days, 20 days?

I am interested in the PBS type header and the C&B race cam.
Can you ship to Colorado? I can send PayPal.

Do you have cam item number for the C&B camshaft? Its almost exact to FT.RM1 if you run the exhaust cl at 0.50mm at 0.40-0.45mm cold.
Lobe center is 102 like FT.RM1. It is designed for racing Fiat Ritmo, to give torque to move the (heavy) Ritmo. It has a slot for the cam driven Bosch distributor.
I have the Bosch if you need that.
Cam is between FT.SM1 and FT.RM1.
I guess I will have to find a box to fit the header. You can email me your mailing address so I can calculate shipping.
brabworld@sbcglobal.net

Monza exhaust & grille $75
Tilton race clutch for 1300 flywheel. $100
Used billet Crane F266 race cam. 10.95mm $150.
Used 88mm pistons with pins and clips. 4 for $40.
Used cam carriers, $25 each
Parts are in Sacramento, CA
Hello is exhaust still for sale

Hi John,
Is the Tilton clutch still available? I’d be interested in some details on it? Is it in used condition? Does it need a specific Tilton throw out bearing to be used?

Would you recommend it for a hot street/occasional autocross car?

1500 with dual 40’s/header/2.25 free flow exhaust mated to a 5speed. But I’ve actually got a lightened 1300 flywheel with a 5speed ring gear.

Yes. It is available for inspection and pick up only in Sacramento, California, USA.

I'll get in line for the exhaust. I wouldn't mind paying shipping costs to 08863. I'd take the test pipe too if you still had it. Let me know! Thanks.

Back